You're not registered yet. Click here to register.  
You can register here for free.
This topic has 5 replies
and has been read 100 times
 Propose/Vote on New Legislation
Navārdia Offline

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 pm
What are your plans for 2020 and beyond? reply

Not exactly legislation, but I’m genuinely interested to hear your thoughts. With just over a month remaining in the year 2019, I’ve been seeing a lot of news and social media posts going around, asking people about their thoughts on the decade that we’re leaving, and the decade to come. I want to the LPN that same question. I’m fairly confident that most member states, Navārdia included, weren’t around for much of the 2010s, so I’m mainly focusing on the latter half of the question. Have you thought about how you plan to lead your nations into the coming decade?

To answer my own question, I‘ve thought about it a lot. 2020 will hopefully mark the launch of Navārdian online services. We plan to adopt publicly available, open source platforms for everything we can, and create a mobile application to host everything else. Starting the economy is another important task for the coming decade. My current plan is to adopt Golden, a “hybrid currency” - that is, a currency that comes in crypto and cash forms - backed by real gold. I even have a concept of how Navārdia could mint its own Golden bills without causing trouble. There’s a lot of kinks to work out, but it’s an idea that’s crazy enough to work.

Navārdia Offline

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 pm
#2 RE: What are your plans for 2020 and beyond? reply

Wow, 2019 me’s idea of 2020 Navārdia aged like fine milk.

MissEDconexion Offline

Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:46 pm
#3 RE: What are your plans for 2020 and beyond? reply

SCRUMPTIOUS

Navārdia Offline

Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:11 pm
#4 RE: What are your plans for 2020 and beyond? reply
MissEDconexion Offline

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:47 am
#5 RE: What are your plans for 2020 and beyond? reply

why?

Navārdia Offline

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:24 am
#6 RE: What are your plans for 2020 and beyond? reply

It was Super Bowl season when I posted that, the cursed memories were all flowing back.

Jump  
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor